Profile

LEYNA.
The name is Leyna a.k.a YiChing. Twenty-one on 27 DECEMBER 2011. Student of Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman.

Blogging here since 15 June 2009.

_♥ FOLLOW MY BLOG ♥_

Facebook | Twitter | Email | Previous blog


Nuffnang




Follow me




Affiliates

Cherelle . Jenn . Leann

**

SaM

**

AdrianLeong . Angel . Cheeyi
Hui Nee . Irene-Jia Ling . Joo
KennyChoo . KennyHoon . YingHong
YueHung . Yuuiki a.k.a Angeline

**

Angelababy . Cheesie . Chuckei-Jane
KampungboyCitygal . Tziaaa
Xiaxue


Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.





110812 & 170812
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 | 10:48 AM



Hello :)



Wanted to go Plan B for lunch since long time ago and finally,
I get to go as they have a new branch in Paradigm Mall :D

 Egg Benedict & Char-grilled Cheeseburger




After Hui Lau Shan and now Tong Pak Fu
Mong gor lou is my fav nom nom ♥
 
Don't know what snow ice and my  杨枝甘露 




As usual, movie after lunch. 
 
Step up: Revolution






***   ***   ***

Meet up with this 美媚
Sam's cousin from Taiwan.

 
Yours truly & 佩伶


Joo & 佩伶, Sam & Joe, 
Joe & TS, 佩伶& Me



Dinner @ Morganfield's

 
The pork ribs are really nom nom taste good.



Movie after dinner.
Must the effect be so exaggerated? Funny yet gross.






So I am blogging in the office now
with the super low brightness of laptop screen
and I think my eyes might spoil one day
but no choice I have to do so in order to surf the net :(



Labels: ,



posted by Leyna, xoxo | Link of this post | 0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment