Profile

LEYNA.
The name is Leyna a.k.a YiChing. Twenty-one on 27 DECEMBER 2011. Student of Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman.

Blogging here since 15 June 2009.

_♥ FOLLOW MY BLOG ♥_

Facebook | Twitter | Email | Previous blog


Nuffnang




Follow me




Affiliates

Cherelle . Jenn . Leann

**

SaM

**

AdrianLeong . Angel . Cheeyi
Hui Nee . Irene-Jia Ling . Joo
KennyChoo . KennyHoon . YingHong
YueHung . Yuuiki a.k.a Angeline

**

Angelababy . Cheesie . Chuckei-Jane
KampungboyCitygal . Tziaaa
Xiaxue


Credits

Layout by sweettragedies.
Images & Icon from WeHeartIt.





Genting trip
Thursday, January 14, 2010 | 1:01 AM



Granny find out that she don't have smaller notes to take bus.
I only have exactly MYR2.50 so I can't help her too.
So she decided to sacrifice her love love.

She gave this to the bus driver and I think the bus driver stunned for a lil while.


We can't get the 2pm bus and we need to wait for another one hour for the 3pm bus.
And while waiting,

Oh so f*retarded face.

Granny ask me to pose that facial expression again to camwhore with her.

But I failed and end up to be an astonished expression.


I got no comment for this photo that taken by 12.1 megapixel camera.



The waiting area is so f*many people smoking.
I feel like dying because of no fresh air.



♥ my make up and my bun.


The difference. xD




 The bowling center at first world.
It somehow like a club because of the lightings plus music.

As usual, Starbucks.

Caramel Macchiato.
We sat there until the staff ask us to leave because they want to close the shop.



Group picture. =)
And also the last photo the low battery camera manage to capture.

Labels:



posted by Leyna, xoxo | Link of this post | 0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment